2 days Mount Nyiragongo hiking from Goma
2 days mount Nyiragongo hiking from Goma is a short safari itinerary that starts from Goma to Nyiragongo Summit and ends in Goma or Kigali depending on your choice of drop off. A traveler will get a chance to hike up the mountain and see the actively boiling lava lake.
Highlights of the 2 days Mount Nyiragongo hiking from Goma
- Day 1: Nyiragongo Hiking
- Day 2: Descend Nyiragongo & transfer to Goma
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nyiragongo Hiking
- Nyiragongo Hiking: You will depart Gisenyi/ Goma early morning and cross the Congo border by 7 am to meet your driver-guide at the Grande Barrier where you will pick your Nyiragongo Hiking Permit. Report to Bukima and start your Nyiragongo hike with overnight at the summit where you will enjoy exciting views of the lava lake as you take photos to save the memory.
Day 2: Descend Nyiragongo & transfer to Goma
- Descend Nyiragongo: You will descend Nyiragongo back to Bukima by 11 am and depart Congo transferring through Goma and proceed to Kigali where you will be dropped off to conclude the trip.
End of the 2 Days Mount Nyiragongo Hiking from Goma
- Hiking fees
- Park entrance fees
- Vehicle entrance fees
- Congo Visa fees
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Full-time English speaking driver/ guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer, e.t.c
See also: 3 Days Nyiragongo Hiking